Please help out. This new entry makes no sense. The title is odd, and the content seems to be based on one man's reading of the New Testament. If this encyclopedia is going to discuss the different ways that Christians categorize demons, then this should be discussed in our already extant entry on demon. RK 20:21, Dec 20, 2003 (UTC)
- I agree. The only reality here is as part of the argument in Ephesians 6:12, and it should be discussed there. The fact that this heading has no independent reality is emphasized by the fact that nothing links here. Wetman 20:23, 20 Dec 2003 (UTC)
- This page should probably be redirected to 'demonology', or 'list of specific demons and types of demons'. Csurguine 20:59, 20 Dec 2003 (UTC)
Some poor people are busy editing this, but doesn't this really belong in some Protestant wiki somewhere ?
- To play devil's advocate, however, there is a bunch of stuff in this wiki about Harry Potter mythology, and there is Tolkein cosmology (eg, Valar), so Christian mythology and cosmology ought to be as acceptable. However, this particular article may not reflect any widely understood mythology or cosmology ?
- This is odd. At the very least the article needs to identify whose beliefs these are. Rmhermen 01:06, Dec 22, 2003 (UTC)
- ...As well as provide evidence that someone other than the submitter actually does hold these beliefs. With Tolkien and Harry Potter the beliefs are well-known; these may well be completely made up by the submitter. --Delirium 07:13, Dec 24, 2003 (UTC)
This page apparently contains some useful contents (classifications of angels and demons in Medieval Christian theology), but some of it duplicates the information in hierarchy of angels, which was also duplicated in Angel (twice!), angelic choir, and nother 4-5 single-sentence pages. I have tried to consolidate and clean up all that information in a single place, the hierarchy of angels page.Jorge Stolfi 14:10, 23 Mar 2004 (UTC)