Jump to navigation Jump to search
Minim may refer to:
- Minim (music), a note length, British English name for a half note (which usually gets two beats)
- MINIM (band), an industrial rock band from Spain
- Minim (unit), a small amount of fluid, essentially a standardized drop
- Minim (religious order), a member of a religious order founded by St. Francis of Paula
- Minim (palaeography), a short vertical stroke used in handwriting
- Minim, a Hebrew word denoting "sectarians" (e.g. Sadducees, Nazoraeans, etc.); see Heresy in Judaism
- Minim, Martap, a village in Cameroon
- Minim, in leafcutter ant colonies, member of the caste of smallest-sized workers
- Mini-M, also known as Inmarsat-M, a global satellite internet, telephony and fax network operated by Inmarsat
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.