Daelim University College
|Daelim University College|
|Revised Romanization||Daerim Daehakgyo|
Daelim College is a private technical college in South Korea. The college is located in the Dongan-gu district of Anyang City, Gyeonggi province, south of Seoul, and is just across the Anyang River from Anyang Station.
The college's academic offerings are provided through divisions of Engineering, Humanities and Society, Arts, and Natural Science. There are about 110 faculty members.
The college first opened as Daelim Technology School (대림공업전문학교) in 1977. It was established by the Daelim Educational Foundation, which is closely tied to the Daelim conglomerate. It became a junior college in 1990.
- List of colleges and universities in South Korea
- List of Korea-related topics
- Education in South Korea
- "Daelim University College - Native English Instructor Needed for 2-3years College in Gyeonggi-do - Standard / Single Jobs - - Find ESL jobs in South Korea: Standard / Single Jobs". www.eslrok.com. Retrieved 2018-01-24.
- "DAELIM UNIVERSITY COLLEGE". eng.daelim.ac.kr. Retrieved 2018-01-24.
- "Study in Korea | Run by Korea Government". gks.go.kr. Retrieved 2018-01-24.
|This article about a South Korean institution of tertiary education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|