User talk:DuTTZi

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:

I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! -- Graham ☺ | Talk 22:37, 20 Nov 2004 (UTC)

Please see the note on Image:Mew members.jpg. Images need to have the copyright status specified. Egil 10:32, 5 Jan 2005 (UTC)

Need your vote[edit]

Would you mind voting on this issue? Wikipedia:Votes for deletion/German military occupation of Norway during World War II--Leifern 19:13, May 16, 2005 (UTC)