Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wrapper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wrapper may also refer to:
- Wrapper (clothing), both a woman's garment which is worn over nightwear or lingerie in North America, and a colorful women's garment widely worn in West Africa
- Wrapper, the outer leaf of tobacco used in cigar making
- Newspaper wrapper
- The Dust jacket of a hardcover book
- Wrapper (philately), postal stationery which pays the delivery cost of a newspaper or a periodical
- Wrapper function, a function whose main purpose is to call a second function
- Wrapper library
- Wrapper (data mining), a technique used in data mining
- Primitive wrapper class, a computer term referring to a Java class in object-oriented programming
- TCP Wrapper, software used for filtering network access.
- Service wrapper, software that enables other programs to be run as services or daemons
- A digital container format containing both data and metadata
- All pages with titles beginning with Wrapper
- All pages with titles containing Wrapper
- Label (disambiguation)
- Wrap (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wrapper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.