Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cementation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cementation may refer to:
- Cementation (biology), the process whereby some sessile bivalve mollusks (and some other shelled invertebrates) attach themselves permanently to a hard substrate
- Cementation (geology), the process of deposition of dissolved mineral components in the interstices of sediments
- Cementation (medical), a small deposit of calcium, similar to a cyst
- Cementation (metallurgy), a process in which ions are reduced to zero valence at a solid metallic interface
- Cementation process, an obsolete technique for making steel by carburization of iron
- Carburization, a process for surface hardening of low-carbon steel
- Cementation Company, a British construction business
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cementation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.