On this page, I will list the Wikipedia pages that have to do with trains and railroading that I have updated (i.e. more than just linkifying or correcting typos) and created. However, please remember that although I may have created the initial versions of some of the articles listed here, other authors may have substantially updated or added to the articles as well. Please check the various article history pages for the complete author credits.
- Buffalo, Cleveland and Chicago Railway (Created: 4 November 2004)
- Lake Erie and Western Railroad (Created: 30 October 2004)
- Lake Shore and Michigan Southern Railway (Created: 31 October 2004)
- New York, Chicago and St. Louis Railroad (Last Update: 2 November 2004)
- Van Sweringen, Mantis James (1881, 1935) (Created: 2 November 2004)
- Van Sweringen, Orris Paxton (1879, 1936) (Created: 2 November 2004)
- Van Sweringen, Orris & Mantis (Created: 2 November 2004)