Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/The Oxford
The Oxford was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was delete.
A greasy-spoon bar in Missoula, Montana. Is this notable? --BM 01:54, 27 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Bravest clientele in the world? :) delete --Tony Sidaway|Talk 02:05, 27 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- delete, advertising. Rje 02:09, 27 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete.Mikkalai 04:15, 27 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Non-notable. --Szyslak 04:42, 27 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Not notable. utcursch 12:05, Dec 27, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, it's not the Luna Lounge, almost an ad, nn. Wyss 22:22, 27 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. An ad? I'd be more inclined to call it an insult page. :-) JRM 00:32, 2004 Dec 28 (UTC)
- Delete. If it is really popular among University of Montana students and forms a significant element of campus life, there could be a paragraph about it in a "student life" section in University of Montana. No way is it notable enough for a separate article. Dpbsmith (talk) 02:48, 30 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- "More seedy" than a U of M student? Is that possible? Delete. Edeans 05:16, 30 Dec 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.