Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yobi may refer to the following:
- Yobi (binary prefix), an ISO/IEC standard binary unit prefix.
- Yobi, the Five Tailed Fox
- The main character of the educational game Yobi's Basic Spelling Tricks.
- Yobi is R&B singer.
- Yobi is a creature from space who was strongly pushed by Bill Bittner and Bryce McCann/Will Bittner
- Also used by the intergalactic Yobi gang in 2019 in first LEGO league.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yobi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.