Talk:African languages/to do
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Classification history. (Cust, Bleek, Meinhof, Westermann, Guthrie, Greenberg, Mann&Dalby, Ehret, Blench, etc., etc.)
- Section Language in Africa — should be expanded, a load of issues that need to be covered are mentioned below.
- Map of Francophone, Anglophone, Lusophone, and Arabic regions. Does someone have a neat overview?
- language politics (education, government)
- national languages vs. official languages
- endangered languages
- extinct languages
- lingua franca
- language attitude
- Bibliography, references, further reading: the article should provide the reader with a kick-ass annotated bibliography.